Help with iTunes
As many customers have asked how to import our WMA
downloads into iTunes, we have written this short tutorial.
Please be advised that this tutorial is for Windows
customers only and is for the iTunes package V188.8.131.52.
We also have a short demonstration video which can
be viewed from the link button below
1. Firstly you must have already downloaded your
tracks from our servers onto your own PC, preferably
into a separate folder either on your desktop or
in your 'My Documents' folder. If you are having
difficulty with this, please see our FAQ section
for more help.
2. Open iTunes and select 'Edit' --> 'Preferences' (see
3. From the pop-up panel that appears, select the
4. Within this tab there are three sub-tabs; select
the one marked 'Importing'.
5. You should now see a panel that looks something
like Fig. 2. You need to change the 'Import Using'
drop-down box to read 'Apple Lossless Encoder' (as
in Fig. 2).
6. When you have done this make sure you press on
the 'OK' button at the bottom to confirm the changes.
7. You can now import our WMA files by simply dragging
the files from your download folder to the main window
of iTunes. When you do this a pop-up warning box
will appear telling you that iTunes needs to convert
the WMA file to 'Apple Lossless Format' ; just select
the convert button to continue.
8. Your tracks should now be imported to your iTunes